Earlville Friends of the Library
Thank you for your interest in the Earlville Friends of the Library.
We invite you to read more about us and hope that you will join our organization
and become a Friend today.
The Earlville Friends of the Library is a not-for-profit organization founded
in 1998 to foster and support the library as a community resource. Our goals
are to provide volunteer services and raise funds to:
- Augment the library's collection of books, periodicals, recordings,
and other materials.
- Sponsor educational and cultural events.
- Help to obtain electronic and computer equipment to give patrons the
widest possible access to up-to-date information and current knowledge.
- Aid in making the library's resources fully available to everyone in
the community, especially through children's programs and services to elderly
and disabled patrons.
- Help make the library an attractive, interesting, enjoyable, and inviting
place for everyone in the community.
- We offer free home delivery of library books, videos, tapes, and periodicals
to elderly or disabled patrons. If you or someone you know would like to
have books delivered, call the library at 246-9543.
- Through our Adopt-a-Book program, you can direct your financial gift
toward the purchase of a book of your choice from a "wish list"
the library would like to add to its collection. For more information,
inquire at the library desk.
- We support children's and youth programs offered by the library with
funds and volunteer services. If you'd like to help out, join the Friends!
- We periodically provide matching funds to support the library's purchase
of new books and other materials. You can help us with your tax-deductible
You can become a Friend and support our library by giving of your time and/or
dollars. Come to our monthly meetings, volunteer for a project, or just
offer your financial support. Your contribution will make an important difference
in our community. To become a Friend, pick up our brochure at the library
desk. Fill it out to let us know whether you'd like to help us by working
on a project, or to be a financial contributor only.
$25 Book Lover
The Earlville Friends of the Library is a 501C3 tax-exempt not-for-profit
corporation. Contributions are tax deductible as allowed by law.